*Things may move around based on inventory and time, and I will update the calendar as needed!
- Bastille soap: a 75% olive oil + 25% coconut oil soap. This combines the conditioning properties of olive oil with the cleansing properties of coconut oil.
- Charcoal swirl soap: a mildly exfoliating and detoxifying soap.
- Turmeric 2.0: a soap containing turmeric that is gently exfoliating.
- Shaving soap: a soap that foams nicely and is perfect for shaving.
- Soap for sensitive skin: a soap that will be gentle and soothing on the skin.
- Coffee soap: a soap that is more exfoliating and tough on dirt.
- Coconut soap: a soap made from 100% coconut oil.
- Castille soap: a traditional soap made purely from olive oil. This soap is incredibly conditioning, and will leave your skin feeling soft.
- Beeswax wraps: food storage wraps that are washable and reusable. These wraps can be used in place of plastic wrap, which can be less wasteful and better for the environment.
- Wool dryer balls: These can be added into the dryer with any load of laundry and is known to reduce dryer time, fluff clothes, and reduce static cling.
- Dish-washing paste: this is a super-efficient soap paste that can be used in place of regular dish soap for hand-washing dishes.
- Bath bombs: when added to bath water, these will foam and release epsom salts and soothing essential oils into the water.
Creams & Lotions:
- Shea-cocoa body butter: a butter-based cream that seals and protects the skin from dehydration.